Rebit5 provides a simple backup solution that ensures your digital life is secure in the event of a hard drive failure or malware infection. Our award-winning local backup solution is simple to use, with an automated process that works seamlessly in the background to protect your files.
- Review the Tech
- Expert Reviews
- Latest Gadgets
Simple, Easy to Use Interface
Rebit5 includes a simple, intuitive user interface for managing your local backup. The automated backup process ensures files are protected with the simple click of a button. Our simple dashboard provides your backup status at a glance and shows progress of backups in real time.
Full System Protection
Full system backup protection allows you to easily recover your entire operating system in the event of a hard drive failure or malware infection. Often referred to as "Time Machine for Windows", Rebit5 automatically maintains point-in-time full system backups. This feature enables you to go back in time to restore something as basic as a file, or if necessary, perform a full system restore.
Continuous Data Protection
Most backup solutions today require users to set up elaborate backup plans for their clients and servers. RebitPro uses CDP technology to automatically back up ALL changes that occur with the system every 30 seconds, waiting until the system is idle to avoid any performance impact. This eliminates the need for backup plans and schedules, but ensures full system protection.
Set and forget backup
The Rebit5 automatic backup process works in the background to ensure your files are continuously backed up. After a simple set up process, rest assured your files are backed up and protected.
Back up to multiple devices
Rebit5 allows you to back up to multiple USB external hard disk drives for offsite rotation, providing you with an added layer of redundancy.
Ranging from $39.95 to $89.95, Rebit5 provides the peace of mind you need for your critical files at the right price.
Add online backup for additional data protection with RebitPlus.
Starting at just $19.99 / year, RebitPlus offers you all of the award-winning features of Rebit5 and includes online backup for an additional layer of security. Backing up files to the cloud provides you with redundant, disaster-proof backup and gives you the ability to access your files anywhere.Learn MoreCompare Products
- A customer-supplied USB hard drive or network attached storage (NAS) of equal or greater capacity than the internal system hard disk drives
- 32-bit Windows© XP and XP Pro (Service Pack 2 or Service Pack 3), 32-bit or 64-bit Windows Vista® (Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, and Ultimate), and 32-bit or 64-bit Windows® 7 (All Editions)
- CD-ROM disk drive
- NTFS-formatted, non-RAID system disk drive
- Pentium 4+ or AMD Athlon+ processor and 2 GB of RAM Memory
Network Attached Storage (NAS) Requirements
- A NAS device or share with 2-3 times the capacity of the PC's to be backed up
- Support for Windows workgroups (Windows domain authentication not supported)
- 90-days free phone support
- Extended phone support available for extra charge
- Unlimited email support