For small businesses that require the speed and security of a local backup but also want the redundancy and protection of offsite backup, the solution has been to run two separate systems. This means duplicate effort, duplicate cost and unnecessary complexity. With RebitPro’s innovative, hybrid architecture, your business can now have the best of both worlds in a single product. RebitPro leverages a single backup engine and user interface to back up both clients and servers and seamlessly marries full system backup and recovery locally with our online backup service. This means that whatever your small business requirement – RebitPro has you covered.
Simple, Easy to Use Interface
Designed to be “Ridiculously Simple,” RebitPro offers a simple, easy to use interface for both local and online backup. The seamless integration of local and cloud backup, along with the ability to backup clients and servers with a single product, provides you with enterprise level backup capabilities without the need to manage a complex, expensive product.
Windows Server and Client Backup
Unlike competing solutions which require separate products to manage client and server backup, RebitPro offers this capability through a single engine. With a heavy focus on usability, our product allows for easy management of both servers and clients through one user interface.
Breakthrough Hybrid Architecture
By leveraging a single backup engine to manage both local and cloud backups, RebitPro provides the first seamless hybrid backup solution. A single user interface allows you to manage backups and get a unified view of data, whether it’s local or in the cloud.
Continuous Data Protection
Most backup solutions today require users to set up elaborate backup plans for their clients and servers. RebitPro uses CDP technology to automatically back up ALL changes that occur with the system every 30 seconds, waiting until the system is idle to avoid any performance impact. This eliminates the need for backup plans and schedules, but ensures full system protection.
Premier Technical Support
RebitPro offers free US based technical support providing you with the support you need for your small business. Our team of experts can assist you with product questions throughout your subscription to ensure your small business data is secure.
Point in Time Snapshots
Often referred to as “Time Machine for Windows”, RebitPro automatically maintains point-in-time full system backups. This feature allows you to go back in time to restore something as basic as a file, or if necessary, perform a full system restore. This simple to use feature can be a lifesaver in the event of a malware infection or hard disk failure.
RebitPro’s Continuous Data Protection capability precludes the need for backup plans and schedules for all PCs and most servers. However, in the event setting up backup plans and schedules is desired, RebitPro provides an intuitive dashboard interface to provide this functionality.
Rotating USB backup drives offsite is simple with Rebit. This is standard practice for disaster recovery with many small businesses. Rebit software catalogs all devices it has used for backup, along with the exact backup status of each device. With this feature, each backup device is synchronized to the current state of the system when it is reconnected making drive rotation an automatic and effortless process.
- Unified local and cloud backup in a single product
- Continuous data protection (CDP) with file versioning
- Point-In-Time Full System Recovery
- Storage device options including Drive Rotation
- Advanced Scheduling
- Windows Client and Server Backup with a single product
- Proactive email alerts and status notifications
- Automatic capacity management with NeverFull™
- Utilizes secure Blowfish 448-bit encryption
- Anywhere Access allows easy access to cloud backup data
- Windows© XP and XP Pro 32-bit (Service Pack 3)
- Windows Vista® 32-bit or 64-bit (All Editions, Service Pack 2)
- Windows® 7 32-bit or 64-bit (All Editions)
- Windows® 8 32-bit or 64-bit (All Editions, not RT)
- Windows SBS 2003, 2008, or 2011
- Windows Server 2003, 2008, or 2012
- 300 MB available space for installation
- Pentium 4+ or AMD Athlon+ processor and 2 GB of RAM Memory
(4 GB RAM recommended for 64-bit operating systems)
- CD-ROM disk drive or USB 2.0 or 3.0 (for full-system recovery)
- NTFS-formatted, non-RAID system disk drive
- High-speed Internet connection for online backup
- A customer-supplied USB hard drive or network attached storage (NAS) of equal or greater capacity than the internal system hard disk drives (for full-system backup)
Network Attached Storage (NAS) Requirements
- A NAS device or share with 2-3 times the capacity of the PC’s to be backed up
- Support for Windows workgroups (Windows domain authentication not supported)
Become a Partner
Promote our simple, comprehensive backup solution. Grow your business today by becoming a Rebit partner. Learn More